. : : All about Shane Filan & Nicky Byrne : : .

. : : All about Shane Filan & Nicky Byrne : : .

Nicky : 'I'm Byrning The Calories By Boxing'

Westlife singer Nicky Byrne has got the eye of the tiger as he prepares to launch a pop comeback.

The Dublin star has taken up boxing to get in shape for Westlife's big return to the charts later this year.

Nicky, 30, told the Irish Daily Mirror: "I'm really into it. It's such a tough sport but I have been doing all the workouts and the sparing sessions and all.

"When we took a year off I really wanted something to keep me in shape.

"Boxing is perfect because it works you out on a physical and mental level. I love it."

Nicky's bandmates Kian, Shane and Mark have also been hitting the gym to get in their best shape for their upcoming 50-date tour next year.

Shane said: "It's a tough schedule to be on the road and working late hours all the time so we want to be 100% ready for it."


Credit/Source: The Irish Daily Mirror


Le Gra,
ArKy

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 comment:

Post a Comment